- Tantrum House review
- Bower’s Game Corner review
- The Game Boy Geek review
- GeekDad review
- Watch It Played rules replacement video
- Rahdo Runs Through
- Druid City Games
- We Roll Solo
Now at the pinnacle of your career, you are sought after by two capital cities to build their city centers. Not only do you have to consider the natural features that were the reason for their founding, you also need to ensure the civic buildings are appropriately placed, and you must not forget to satisfy the citizens’ demands along the way.
Between Two Cities: Capitals expands the base game by adding several new challenges: landscapes, districts, and civic building tiles. This is not a stand-alone expansion; you’ll need the original Between Two Cities game to play it.
- Landscape mats give each city a unique layout to build on and around.
- Districts give players a majority bonus for connecting specific types of tiles.
- Civic building tiles are a new type of building tile. Each unique civic building wants to be adjacent to 2 specific tile types (and not 1 specific tile type).
Between Two Cities: Capitals features the following:
- 21 Civic tiles
- 7 Landscape tiles
- 14 wooden city tokens
- 7 district cards
- 3 district scoring tiles
- 1 rulebook
- 1 Automa rulebook & 1 Automacity mat
Between Two Cities: Capitals will be released on July 18, 2017. There will not be a Kickstarter or pre-orders from Stonemaier–please request a copy from your preferred retailer (the SKU is STM505 and the MSRP is $20). Feel free to join the Between Two Cities community on Facebook!