Forum

The Google forum for all things related to Euphoria can be found here.

10 Comments on “Forum

1. My group needs help in interpreting the language of the Spy Infrastructure upgrade in The Rise of Fenris. It says “Negate one Mech or Faction ability before combat cards are selected.” Regarding mechs, does it essentially remove one mech from the combat action or does it only get rid of one mech ability? If an opposing player is only using one mech in the attack does this in effect prevent him or her from participating in combat or could they still use power?

2. Does anyone know what the Danish bid strategy is? It is not completely clear why this rate strategy was named after Denmart, but it can be assumed that the system originated in the Danish state. Perhaps, its author simply did not want fame, because he showed patriotism.

3. The principle of the Danish betting strategy resembles the well-known strategy of Martingale, but the amount of bets in this case is not doubled every time, but grows in an arithmetic progression, which is much safer for a bankroll. But at the same time, after each losing bet, the player needs to do the next with a larger factor. Different strategies that help you play can be read on the https://neonslots.com/games portal about gambling.

4. your opinion almost true, because this is variable about fun or for growing money. Personally, i play only for fun and relaxing, also this little hobby, and never forget about poker discipline poker discipline

5. Recently bought this game because it’s one of my favorites to play! Sad that some of the pieces printed out of place and are cut off when punched out!

6. Hi, Jamey! I started a monthly gaming club in NY and we just had our sixth event this past Saturday – which was also our best attended day (23 people with expected growth at about 30 regular attendees by 2020). As a special event for our 1st year anniversary (May 2020), and to generate more interest in the group, I was thinking of hosting a tabletop tournament. Given the space that we use on a monthly basis, I would have to cap the attendance at 50 attendees (mainly because that is the room capacity and due to the fact that I would be running the day by myself – and not taking part in any of the games naturally). My plan is to have between 7-10 games that will score players VPs based on a number of factors (Scythe being one of the games on my list) and have the top 3-5 players of the day winning prizes. Definitely want one of the prizes to be Wingspan (think that would garner interest), which I’ll get closer to the time.

Now our event is normally free (and we do provide snacks and bottled water during our regular monthly program). Do you think it would be unethical to ask for an entrance fee for the tournament, largely to cover the increased cost of food (and prizes)? I want to be inclusive of those who normally attend the event (some of whom I know will not want to participate in a tournament), whilst still generating interest for the tournament.

In your opinion what factors should I consider? Am I wasting my time and should just be content with the small group I already have (which I love and we always have a great time)? If not a waste of time, should I stipulate that ALL tourney attendees need to have prior knowledge of the games they intend playing?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Matthew

P.S. Loving Tapestry – 4 games in and enjoying the engine immensely.

Leave a Reply to Jamey Stegmaier Cancel reply

© 2019 Stonemaier Games