If you have missing/broken components that detract from the experience of playing the game, please click on the appropriate form/website to request a replacement:
- English version of any Stonemaier game or product: this form
- German version of any Stonemaier game: Feuerland
- Japanese version of any Stonemaier game: Arclight
- French Scythe and Charterstone: Matagot
- Polish Scythe: Phalanx Games
- Spanish Scythe and Charterstone: Maldito Games
- Italian Scythe and Charterstone: Ghenos Games
- Chinese Scythe: Play Fun BG
- Czech Scythe: ALBI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Korean Scythe and Viticulture: email@example.com
- Brazilian Charterstone: Ludofy
- Dutch Charterstone: White Goblin Games
- Realistic Resource Tokens: Top Shelf Gamer
If the form doesn’t cover your concern, please e-mail Jamey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your box is damaged in transit: Please contact the retailer from whom you made the purchase to replace the game or receive a partial refund. We don’t replace boxes.
To replace or not to replace: It’s important to us that you get the full and best version of your game, and we will respond to any requests for replacement parts. That said, we ask for your compassion and understanding if certain types of tokens are missing or broken. For example, in Euphoria, 1 missing water token out of 18 isn’t going to impact the game, and it is quite expensive to send even a small token to international backers. On the other hand, you need exactly 10 authority tokens and 4 dice per player—if any of them are missing, definitely let us know right away so we can replace them at no cost to you.