Wingspan is a competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board game from Stonemaier Games.
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Each bird extends a
chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions). These habitats focus on several key aspects of growth:
- Gain food tokens via custom dice in a birdfeeder dice tower
- Lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colors
- Draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them
The winner is the player with the most points after 4 rounds.
Please stay tuned here and in the Wingspan Facebook group as we unveil information about the game. If you enjoy Terraforming Mars and Gizmos, we think this game will take flight at your table.
- 170 unique bird cards (57x87mm)
- 26 bonus cards (57x87mm)
- 16 Automa cards (57x87mm)
- 103 food tokens
- 75 egg miniatures
- 5 custom wooden dice
- 5 player mats
- 1 birdfeeder dice tower
- 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray
- 1 goal mat
- 8 goal tiles
- 1 first-player token
- 40 action cubes (8 per player)
- 4 clear plastic resource containers
- 1 scorepad (50 sheets; 1 sheet used for all players each game)
- 3 rulebooks (core, Automa, and Appendix)
Wingspan’s box measures 30x30x7cm, and it weighs 2.4 kg.
- Pre-orders from Stonemaier Games will be available on January 2
- Worldwide retail release on TBA (MSRP: TBA; SKU: TBA)
Photos courtesy of Kim Euker. For media requests (interviews), please contact Jamey at email@example.com or Elizabeth (the game designer) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review copy requests should follow our standard form procedures.