We’re excited to offer 22 new types of premium, resource tokens to enhance your favorite games. All tokens come pre-painted in the following configurations (no customization):
Most of the tokens are resin, and a few of them are made of metal (tool, cleaver, magnifying glass, and the axes). The token quantities are calibrated to match the most popular games that use these token types, as shown on this Google Doc.
Thanks to the large demand as expressed on our Future Printing Request Form, we’ve decided to reprint the special metal coins associated with Viticulture/Tuscany and Scythe:
Status and Details
- Estimated Delivery Date: We anticipate that the Token Trilogy & metal coins will be shipped to backers no later than November 2016.
- Limited Availability: We’re only going to make enough of these chests and coins to satisfy the pre-order demand (1500 minimum per chest).
- Updates: We will use the e-mail addresses we collect at checkout to update you on the status of the project during production. You can update your address at any time.
- Expectations: These tokens are hand-painted, so there will be minuscule variations between some of the tokens. If that doesn’t sit well with you, these tokens may not be a good fit.
- Money-Back Guarantee: Within one month of receiving your rewards, you can send them back to us for a full pledge refund and return shipping fees, no questions asked.
- Why Not Kickstarter? On this blog post I go into detail about why we’re running this pre-order campaign here instead of on Kickstarter.
Buying Custom Quantities
Our supply chain is based on creating one cohesive version of this premium product, making it affordable for you, and shipping it to you quickly and cost-effectively. However, our friends at MeepleSource, Game Trayz, Top Shelf Gamer, and Board Game Extras will sell individual tokens at a premium price (~$1/token).
Discussion and Community
To talk about the realistic resource tokens, discuss ideas for future chests, and share photos of the tokens in use, please join the Treasure Chest Facebook group!
If you’re not on Facebook, you can ask questions on this page or on Twitter. Private inquiries may be sent to Jamey at email@example.com.